Brownies are always good for any occasion. This recipe could be for a birthdays, graduation or when you want to give yourself a little treat! Even though brownies are thought of as a baking 101 recipe, It’s hard and time consuming finding a good recipe for brownies. Some recipes tell people to use a lot of flour others say use a certain kind of chocolate or cocoa powder. To tell you the truth it can be downright confusing sometimes. Unlike the rest, this recipe is fun, quick, and most importantly delicious. These Brownies are moist, chewy, and chocolately!
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (165 degrees C). Then Grease the pan of your choosing with baking spray and flour.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove the pan from heat and stir in chocolate chips until they are melted and smooth
3. Mix in the eggs and vanilla in a separate bowl. Then combine the flour, baking soda and salt into the egg mixture( be careful not to over mix!). Afterward stir the rest of the ingredients into the chocolate mixture.
4. After the brownie batter is thoroughly mixed pour it into the greased pan. Then put the brownie batter into the preheated oven for 25-30 mins.
5. After the brownies are cooked let it cool for about 30 mins or more. The you can put decorations on it, like I did, or you could keep it plain and simple.
And that’s it! It can’t get any more simple can it? I hope you try out this recipe. Good Luck in the kitchen!